Have you read the book E Squared by Pam Grout? It is a wonderful read, and comes complete with nine experiments in manifesting. I highly suggest this book, but I also want to let people know not to be disappointed if things don’t go as planned in your experiments.
If you are reading this blog, I suspect that you are at least a little familiar with the idea of “manifesting”. This is all based upon the idea that our outer world is a reflection of our inner world. Our thoughts create our reality. I have been practicing manifesting for years, and have manifested thousands of things in my life, but they don’t always come in a hurry. Sometimes they do, but sometimes not. In the book E Squared, Pam suggests that we give our experiments 48 hours, and I love this idea. But what happens if 48 hours go by and we have no answer? What happens if it doesn’t work? Why didn’t it work?
In all my years of practicing, the one thing I have learned is that sometimes no answer is my answer. As the author/speaker/Unity minister Edwene Gaines says; “Honey, if you can’t see it on the outside, that is because it’s not on the inside!” So when what I want to manifest doesn’t appear, it isn’t because God doesn’t love me or The Universe is against me, it is simply because it isn’t on the inside yet. I have more inner work to do. I can tell you that the second it is inside, it appears in reality. So if I get no answer at all that I can see, I then give the Universe a new task: “Why is ____ not manifesting in my life? Let me know what I need to do!” The Universe will tell you!
Here are some tips on manifesting from me to you:
1) Manifesting works. It is all true.
2) We must do the “inner work” required of us.
3) In manifesting, make a plan that is in order. A-B-C. The more detailed and precise you are, the better your chances. If you try and go from A-Z…. I won’t say that this can’t happen because the Universe will instantly reflect whatever is inside of you, but your chances are much better with a step by step plan.
4) Know that the Universe is on your side! You cannot have anything that would hurt you, or that you aren’t ready for. The Universe gives us what we are. We only get what we can handle and what is good for us.
5) Manifesting involves desire and wanting, and this can be dangerous for us. Always remain in the present moment. It is perfectly good to have goals and intentions, and as a matter of fact, we are supposed to have them. But we do not let that take us over and ruin this beautiful NOW.