Who makes the rules? Who limits you? Who decides that “This is going to take a long time?” or “This is going to be really hard”, or “I could never do that”?
Have you ever thought about changing your mind? Have you ever thought about changing what you say? If you want to change your life, then you must change your mind and your speech, because what you think and what you say IS THE WAY IT IS.
I meet people every day who are convinced that their lives are tough. They are struggling, being tortured by life, and just trying to get through, and I can very much relate to this way of being, because I was once that same way. I still have my days when I feel like I am a victim, but today I know better! I may feel like a victim some days, but I try to watch what I say, and I correct my negative thoughts, by replacing them with the truth.
All we have to do is convince ourselves that we have it made! That our lives are wonderful and full of blessings. Right? Well… you and I know that at times this is easier said than done. I have created one and only one rule for dealing with my limited thinking when it arises in any form: Do what you want to do!
Of course, this goes against most everything I was taught growing up, but now I can say that I was right! My mother used to say, “Kyle you can’t always do what you want to do” and I would say “Watch me!” How true this has turned out, as I have for most of my life, done what I want. The thought stream goes like this:
– I was created by SPIRIT, the Great Creator, God
– the Creator created ALL. This includes my thoughts, ideas’s, talents, and my passion and enthusiasm for certain things
– there is a reason why I am the way I am and the path to follow is the path of doing things I love and have passion and enthusiasm for.
– the Creator is giving you signs and always has been, and it is not too late for you.
– do not listen to society and what is the “right” thing to do. The “right” thing to do is to be true to yourself.
– God NEEDS you to be you. You have a purpose here, you are not here just for the heck of it.
– now realize that your life is the way you decided it would be. The way you created it. Now you can create it a different way if you want.
– As soon as I saw that it was me that had created my life, I knew if I’d created it the way it was, then that meant that I could create it a different way
– Envision the new life! Change your thought and your speech to reflect this new life that you are going to create
– The best is last :THE SECOND YOU SAW IT. YOU CREATED IT AND IT ALREADY IS
Believe me when I say this: As soon as you envision it, and be detailed because the Universe needs you to be specific, it will happen.
In Absolute Presence