I do. I know that if we can have thoughts about something, then it is possible for it to become reality. It seems to me that a thought could not exist, unless it was a possibility. All things that we see and all the things that we have, were at one time, just idea’s and thought’s in some crazy person’s head.
Airplane? Car? Electricity? Video-conferencing in real-time with anyone anywhere in the world?
So the truth is, that our idea’s typically aren’t that big of a deal as far as the Universe is concerned. But they are to us. We have a vision for a restaurant, starting a church, buying a new car, finding the right job, or maybe we would like to for once have a healthy relationship. Yesterday I was speaking with a man who just wants to buy school supplies for his kids.
If we compare air-travel or flying to the moon with your opening a restaurant, we see that your restaurant doesn’t look all that challenging. Am I right? Please correct me if I’m wrong here, but the truth is that what we want looks really big to us. It looks downright impossible. All that we can see are all the reasons why we cannot do it. All that we see are all the things that we don’t have. We are filled with self-doubt. We are filled with doubt about those around us. We are just filled with doubt, and so, many dreams and idea’s are never manifested into our realm. And of course most importantly, it isn’t our fault. Right?
Not hardly. It is my fault. I am responsible. This is me. These are my ideas and desires. This is my relationship with the Universal Laws or with God, however you want to look at it. If my relationship isn’t useful, if I cannot use it, then we must ask ourselves, “What good is it?”
If you don’t know by now, my blogs are not “from me to you”, but they are for us both. This is a “we” thing here and we do this together! So here are some points for us both to contemplate and remember:
1) If we have an idea or a vision or a desire, then it is a definite possibility. It already exists as an idea and so it is now a matter of manifesting into reality. It is already there and waiting for us.
2) I can either be in the way and stopping my idea, or I can be propelling and creating my idea. We must rid ourselves of self-doubt, and know(KNOW) that having the idea and desire in the first place means that it is a possibility. If you can envision it, then it can be reality.
3) It’s like a Rubik’s Cube. Remember those? If my life is not the way I want it to be, it is because I am not making the correct moves with the puzzle. Therefore, I need to make some different moves! Of course it seems to me that I am doing things right, but… I am not getting the results that I want. Get a clue! Let’s ask ourselves, “What can I do differently?”
4) Let us affirm that we have visions and desires for a reason. They are to be manifested into reality. It is for us to do. We can make some different moves. Our thoughts, our words, and our actions are what we can control. Let’s make some changes!
5) The Rubik’s Cube came out when I was in middle school. I couldn’t figure it out for the life of me, so I finally gave in and bought a book. None of the moves the book instructed me to make made any sense to me whatsoever. But when I followed those moves and patterns, … shazam! I worked the Rubik’s Cube. There are a lot of books on this subject of creating and manifesting and spirituality in general. The suggested moves may not make any sense to us, but…
This stuff works.
Stay tuned for the next part of this series, because I am not kidding!
Kyle Shiver is a spiritual healer and inspirational speaker, currently living in Savannah Georgia. Want to have a session with Kyle? Call 912-495-8520 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule your phone, Skype, or in-office session today.